TIWAHE GLU KINI PI
SGU Tiwahe Glu Kini Pi (Bringing the Family Back to Life) Society of Care Expansion Program is here to improve the lives and conditions of children and families with serious emotional, behavioral and spiritual needs.
For more information, please visit: WWW.TIWAHE.ORG
Tiwahe Glu Kini Pi’s culturally-based, trauma informed mental health program includes:
· Orientation and assessment
· Traditional Lakota and contemporary therapy (individual, group, family, etc.)
· School based individual therapy at TCES and TCMS
· Working with the Sunka Wakan Oyate (Horse Nation)Equine Assisted Mental Health Therapy
· “Wrap-Around” Care Coordinator services to address the holistic strengths and needs of recovering Native youth and families
· Traditional Lakota men’s and women’s teachings.
· Wakan Iyeska (Medicine Men) and Elders
· Transportation to services, if needed, and Flex Funds for unmet needs
· Positive Indian Parenting (PIP) classes
· Therapy for children, and their families, for problematic sexual behaviors
· Referrals to and from other services